Cooking Instructions and Benefits
Simply pour the thawed batter into a greased baking pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. The result is a deliciously fresh, hot cornbread that taste just like ‘Grandma’ use to make.
1. Preheat oven to 375° .
2. Allow product to thaw. Can quick thaw with hot water.
3. Oil your favorite skillet or baking pan.
4. Pour thawed batter into your skillet or baking pan.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Let cool before serving.
7. Refrigerate unused batter and/or refreeze.
• Nothing to Add; It’s all in the Bottle.
• Easy to Use – Just “Thaw, Shake, Pour and Bake.”
• Consistent delicious results every time you bake.
• Portion Control – Unused portion can be refrigerated or refrozen.
• Frozen shelf life twelve months, refrigerated life 7 days
• Multiuse – Make delicious snacks.
• Have fun with your kids; It’s so easy; They can help.
• Convenient – Grandma’s Gourmet Quick & Easy Batters help manage your time with meal preparation